A delicacy for the autumn months. A bread with a very particular and delicate flavour.
|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|10 g||dry yeast|
|20 g||brown sugar|
|1 package||vanilla sugar|
|200 ml||lukewarm water|
|100 ml||sparkling mineral water|
|400 g||pumpkin flesh|
|1 tbsp||rice bran|
|3 tbsp||rice flakes|
|3 tbsp||millet flakes|
|1 pinch/es of||ginger powder|
- Knead the flour, the dried yeast, the sugar, the vanilla sugar, the water, the milk, the oil, and the salt into a dough and allow to rise for around 10 minutes.
- Then add the pumpkin flesh, the rice bran, the rice flakes, the millet flakes, and the ginger to the dough.
- Mix together well and pour into a baking tray. Sprinkle with some water and spread until smooth.
- Cover the form with cling film (plastic wrap) and allow the dough to rise until it has more or less doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven at 180° C. (350° F. / Gas mark 4) and place a dish filled with water on the bottom of the oven.
- Bake the dough for 50 minutes.
- After baking, turn off the oven and leave the bread in it for another 15 minutes.