A hearty pastry with fresh mushrooms and herbs as a delicious starter… or even as a main course!
|2 tbsp||Paniermehl - Breadcrumbs|
|150 g||porcini mushrooms|
|400 g||ricotta cheese|
|100 g||Fontina cheese|
|30 g||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 pinch/es of||salt and pepper|
- Wash the mushrooms and cut into thin slices.
- Wash the parsley, dry and mince finely.
- Pour the oil into a frying pan and fry the mushrooms for a few minutes until they are soft.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the parsley, and remove from heat.
- Beat the ricotta cheese with a whisk until it forms a soft crème.
- Cut the Fontina cheese into cubes, add to the ricotta, add the shaved parmesan cheese and the egg yolks, and mix everything together well.
- Mix the flour with 2 tablespoons of water, fold into the cheese mixture, and then add the mushrooms.
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg white and beat until stiff, then fold into the mixture.
- Grease a round cake tin, with high edges and a diameter of 22 cm. (9 in.), sprinkle with the Schär Pan Gratí readcrumbs, and fill with the mushroom-cheese mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 160° C. (325° F. / Gas Mark 3) and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Do not open the oven door before the required baking time has expired so that the pastry does not fall.