Spicy pork with toast and peppers
A fiery, flavourful Mexican meat dish… not for the faint of palate!
|4 slices||Artisan Baker Multigrain Bread|
|11 oz||pork spare ribs|
|3 tsp||chili pepper, powdered|
|1 oz||olive oil|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
|2||red bell pepper|
|1 oz||white wine|
- In a bowl, place the spare ribs with the oil, salt and pepper, 2 teaspoons of chili powder, and the minced garlic. Allow to marinate for around an hour.
- Then preheat the oven to 350° F. and place the spare ribs with the sauce in a heat-resistant baking dish.
- Bake for around 20 minutes and add the white wine, then continue cooking until they are well roasted.
- Dice the peppers and the bread.
- In a frying pan, heat around 2 tablespoons of oil, add the bread and peppers, and then add 1 teaspoon of chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Allow to cook for around 5 minutes over high heat.
- Remove the spareribs from the oven, arrange them on a serving plate, and next to them arrange the toast with the peppers.