Healthy Bananas Foster Bread Pudding
This healthy take on a naughty favorite will amaze you, full of flavor but free of dairy and sugar! This gorgeous pudding will become a go to for your family.
|6 slices||Artisan Baker 10 Grains & Seeds|
|2 large||ripened bananas peeled and sliced|
|13.5 oz||full fat coconut milk|
|3 tbsp||maple syrup|
|1 tsp (pure)||vanilla extract|
|1/8 tsp||pumpkin pie spice blend|
|(if desired)||powdered sugar|
- Lightly grease a 12" x 9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cube the bread slices into bite sized pieces and scatter the them into the prepared dish.
- Layer on the banana slices all on top of the bread cubes.
- In a large measuring jug comibe the coconut milk, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and spice blend and whisk together well until all is mixed and the eggs are well beaten.
- Pour this mixture over top of the cubed bread and bananas, pressing all down slightly with a spoon or spatula to ensure all the bread is well covered.
- Allow to soak for 30 minutes, pressing down if needed before baking for 45 to 50 minutes at 350 degrees F. until the top is golden brown.
- Serve warm or cool with a sprinkling of powdered sugar if desired.