Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
Who doesn’t love a mini cake of any kind, let alone a velvety smooth and citrus spiked mini cheesecake?!? These are so much fun to make and eat and since these mini bites are no bake, that means the kiddos can do this recipe without needing to use the oven! This is the perfect treat to make for your next get together or party. Feel free to use any berries you’d like to personalize the flavor. We know you and your family are going to love these sumptuous little bites!
|6 tbsp||melted butter|
|2 x’s 8 ounce packages||cream cheese, softened|
|1 x 14 ounce can||condensed milk|
|grated lemon peel|
|1/3 cup||lemon juice|
|1 ½ tsp||vanilla extract|
|12+more to garnish||raspberries|
|to taste||sugar powder|
|a little bit of||cooking spray|
- Place the Honeygrams into the bowl of a food processor with the melted butter/coconut oil and blitz together until fine crumbs form.
- Generously spray the insides of each muffin tin so they are well greased, ensuring you spray it up to tippity top of each tin. This will help the cheesecakes to pop out after, so be sure to do this generously.
- Divvy up the crumb/crust mixture by among the 12 muffin tins, dividing it one tablespoon of mixture per tin.
- Cover the bottom of a small glass with saran wrap tightly. Using this as a press, press the crust/crumb mixture into the trays firmly.
- Place the filled muffin tin into the freezer for 30 minutes to allow the crust to set.
- Meanwhile in a large mixing bowl beat the remaining ingredients together with an electric hand mixer/beater until well combined and velvety smooth.
- After the 30 minutes setting time, remove the muffin tray from the freezer and pour the filling mixture into a large measuring cup or pitcher and fill the muffin tins distributing it as evenly as possible.
- Place one raspberry or blackberry into the center of each cheesecake
- Carefully cover the top of the muffin tray with saran wrap and freeze again for at least 45 minutes to 1 hour to allow the cheesecakes to set. The saran wrap will touch the tops of the cheesecakes.
- Once your ready to serve, remove the tray from the freezer. Unwrap and discard the saran wrap.
- Using either a mini rubber spatula or a butter knife warmed under a bit of hot water, run the spatula or knife around the cheesecakes to free all of the sides from the muffin tin. Then gently lift and pop each cheesecake out. You’ll want to do this about 10 minutes before serving to allow the cheesecakes to soften up to room temperature.
- To serve; plate the mini cheesecakes individually on a small plates or on a cake stand. Garnish with more raspberries or fresh fruit and a sprinkling of powdered sugar if desired.