Breakfast in bed just got better. These Gluten Free pancakes are the perfect way to kick off the weekend while still in your pajamas.
|2 1/2 slices||Deli Style Bread|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|1/2 tsp||baking soda|
|1/2 tsp||vanilla extract|
|1/2 tsp||sea salt|
- Crumble 2 1/2 slices of Deli Style Bread and put in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and use an emulsion blender to beat together until bread is no longer a crumb and the batter becomes fluffier, around 1 minute.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium. Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan. Repeat until your pan is full but not crowded.
- When bubbles rise to the surface and the bottom is brown, flip each pancake and brown the other side.
- Keep finished pancakes in an oven at 250 degrees F until all pancakes are made.
- Serve with raspberry compote, maple syrup, butter, or anything you like!