Cranberry Apple Casserole
This super easy to make breakfast casserole is quick to assemble and feeds a bunch of hungry guests! Feel free to add your favorite dried fruits if you don't care for cranberries or coconut.
|1 package||Artisan Baker White Bread|
|1/2 cup||coconut flakes|
|2 cups||whole milk|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9" casserole dish.
- Roughly chop the bread into cube and butter in small pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss the bread, coconut, cranberries and large sweet apple apple until evenly distributed. Spread evenly in the casserole dish.
- Next, in a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract together. Pour the mixture evenly over the bread.
- Take your butter and distribute it evenly over the top of the mixture. Cover it with foil and bake for 45-50 minutes or until eggs have cooked through and casserole is firm.
- Remove the foil and cook for another 5 minutes or so to brown the top, if desired.
- Once casserole is cooked to your desired firmness, remove it from the oven and let set for approximately 5-10 minutes. Serve.