Pumpkin Snowmen Cake Balls
A tasty winter treat, these cake ball snowmen are sure to please everyone. Try subbing Artisan Baker 10 Grains & Seeds in your favorite cake ball recipe.
|8 slices||Artisan Baker 10 Grains & Seeds|
|1 1/2 cup||dark chocolate, melted|
|1/2 cup||pumpkin puree|
|1/2 tsp||pumpkin spice|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|8 oz||white chocolate, melted|
|1 tbsp||coconut oil|
|10||popsicle sticks or lollipop sticks|
|supplies for decorating|
- Line a baking sheet in parchment paper.
- Put ¼ cup of the melted dark chocolate into piping bag. Twist the top and keep in a warm place for decorating.
- Stir pumpkin, pumpkin spice, and salt into remaining melted dark chocolate until fully incorporated.
- Mix melted dark chocolate/pumpkin mixture with crumbled bread thoroughly.
- Scoop out 10, 2 tb(sp) balls and 10, 1 tb(sp) balls. Using your hands, roll into spheres.
- Take a lollipop stick and stab the smaller ball first. Move it up the stick till you can stab a larger ball. The lollipop stick should not come out of the larger ball on the bottom. Repeat until you have ten sets of two balls on each stick. Refrigerate for 1 hr to firm the balls.
- Stir coconut oil into melted white chocolate. Pour into narrow glass/container.
- Dip the cake balls on the sticks into the white chocolate one at a time. Rotate to completely cover in white chocolate and let excess drip off. Set on parchment and put in fridge until they pull off parchment easily.
- Use the reserved chocolate and candies, seeds, carrots, and anything else to decorate your snowmen. Get creative and have fun!