Strawberry Icebox Cake
The hot weather means you need one, tasty, no-bake cake to fulfill all those birthday needs. This no fuss, no mess, Gluten Free icebox cake is just the thing.
|1/3 cup||icing sugar|
|2 cups||35% heavy cream|
|2 tsp||vanilla extract|
|1 cup||mascarpone cheese|
|10 oz||strawberry jam|
- Put the powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla in a large bowl and whip until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the mascarpone cheese until smooth. Add half the whipped cream and whip until combined.
- Add the other half and whip until combined. Do not over-whip.
- Line a loaf pan in parchment paper or foil.
- Put down one ½ inch layer of whipped cream mixture in your lined pan, followed by a layer of thinly sliced strawberries.
- Spread a thin layer of strawberry jam on top of the strawberries. Put down a layer of Honeygrams with the tops facing the jam.
- Cut the cookies to fit, if needed, to create a single layer.
- Repeat step 4 until there are three layers of Honeygrams. The top layer should be Honeygrams.
- Put the remaining whipped cream mixture in a container, and put it in the refrigerator.
- Cover the loaf pan in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, transfer the cake to the freezer for 1 hour.
- Unmold your cake with the Honeygrams down on the plate. Remove the parchment paper or foil.
- Spread the remaining whipped cream on your cake. Make it pretty!
- Cut and serve immediately, or keep in the refrigerator until you’re ready to enjoy!