French Toast Sticks
This is perfect for that lazy weekend brunch recipe.
|4 slices||Artisan Baker Multigrain Bread|
|1/4 tsp||cinnamon powder|
|1/2 tsp||vanilla extract|
|2 tbsp||maple syrup|
- Beat the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla together in a shallow dish.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan over a moderate heat.
- Cut the slices of bread in half and pass through the egg mixture ensuring that both sides are well coated and the bread is saturated with the egg mixture.Place into the frying pan and cook until golden brown, approximately 3 minutes, flip over and cook the other side, repeat until all the egg mixture has been used.
- To serve cut the French toast into finger sticks and divide between 2 plates, add the fresh raspberries and blueberries.
- Drizzle over the maple syrup and serve.