Chocolate Matcha Truffles
Addictively delicious, these homemade truffles are made with a simple white chocolate ganache and crushed Schar Gluten Free Chocolate Honeygrams.
|1 1/2 cups||Chocolate Honeygrams|
|10 oz (finely chopped)||white chocolate|
|1/2 cup||35% heavy cream|
|1 tbsp (room temperature)||unsalted butter|
|4 tsp||matcha green tea powder|
- Place chocolate in small heatproof bowl; set aside. Bring cream to a simmer in small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
- Pour over chocolate. Let stand for 5 minutes; stir until smooth. Whisk in butter until melted and well combined.
- Stir in matcha. Let stand until room temperature. Fold in 1/2 cup crushed Schär Gluten Free Chocolate Honeygrams. Chill until set.
- Scoop with teaspoon and roll into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in remaining crushed Schär Gluten Free Chocolate Honeygrams to coat.
- Place in mini muffin paper cups.