Fancy a quick and easy lunch? Try our veggie pizza or go crazy with you own topping ideas!
|1||White Ciabatta Rolls|
|2 tbsp||tomato paste|
|40 g 50% fat free||matured cheddar cheese, grated|
|1/4 thinly sliced||red onion|
|1/4 diced||red bell pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Slice the roll lengthways and spread tomato purée across both halves.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the tomato purée.
- Top with the sliced mushrooms, onions, peppers and rocket.
- Place the rolls in the oven for 8 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with a side salad.