Spicy salami and mozzarella pizza
A quick and easy to make authentic style salami and mozzarella pizza.
|100 g||pizza topping with herbs|
|1 tbsp||tomato puree|
|50 g||Mozzarella cheese|
|¼||red bell pepper|
- Preheat oven 220°C/200°C Fan/Gas Mark 7.
- Place pizza base on a sheet of greaseproof paper.
- Top the base with the pizza topping or in a small bowl mix together the tomatoes and tomato puree. Spoon the mixture on top of the pizza base and top with the grated cheese.
- Tear Mozzarella ball into pieces.
- Top with the slices of Salami, pepper slices and torn Mozzarella.
- Place pizza with greaseproof paper directly onto the top shelf and cook for approximately 12-13 minutes.
- Serve topped with cracked black pepper and a sprinkling of basil leaves.
A serving of this recipe is suitable for a low FODMAP diet. The Schär product* used in this recipe is certified as low in FODMAPs under the Monash University Certification Programme.
*Monash University Low FODMAP Certified trademarks used under licence in the United Kingdom by Dr Schär. One serve of this product can assist with following the Monash University Low FODMAP diet™. A strict low FODMAP diet should not be commenced without supervision from a healthcare professional.