Cumin and coriander ciabatta slices
This Indian style slightly spicy bread is a great accompaniment to a curry.
|4||White Ciabatta Rolls|
|2 tbsp||coriander leaves|
|1 tsp||caraway seeds|
|1 tbsp||sunflower oil|
- Preheat oven to 190oc/170oc Fan/ Gas Mark 5.
- Slice the rolls into 3 lengthwise.
- In a small bowl mash together the butter and chopped coriander.
- Spread the herbed butter over all the cut areas of the rolls and sandwich back together into 4 rolls. Brush the top of the rolls with the oil and sprinkle with cumin seeds.
- Wrap each roll in baking parchment and place on a baking tray in the preheated oven for 5 minutes, then unwrap slightly leaving the top of each roll exposed, return to the oven and cook for another 5 minutes.