Rich and flavourful gravy. An essential component of the perfect roast dinner.
|25 g||Mix it! Universal|
|425 ml||meat stock|
|1 tbsp||meat fat|
- Remove the meat or bird from the roasting tin and allow to rest before carving. Drain the meat juices from the roasting pan into a bowl or jug and allow to cool slightly.
- Skim off any of the meat fat from the meat stock and juices
- In small bowl mix together the gluten free flour and 125ml stock/ juices
- Place remaining stock and meat fat in pan and bring to boil, gradually whisk in the combined gluten free flour and stock and heat through.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes, add seasoning to taste. If too thick add a little more stock or a drizzle of wine.
- Serve immediately.