Made in a matter of minutes, garlic bread is the perfect pairing to any dish!
|4||White Ciabatta Rolls|
|2 tbsp||parsley, chopped|
- Preheat oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas Mark 5.
- Slice the rolls into 3 lengthwise.
- In a small bowl mash together the butter, crushed garlic and freshly chopped parsley.
- Spread the herbed butter over all the cut areas of the rolls and sandwich back together into 4 rolls.
- Wrap each roll in greaseproof paper and place on a baking tray in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
Top tip: Curry night? For an Eastern influence, swap the parsley for coriander.