Chocolate Raspberry Mug Cake
Fancy a sweet something to go with your afternoon cuppa? This guilt free speedy mug cake will be sure to satisfy those sweet cravings.
|1||White Ciabatta Rolls|
|6 tsp||greek yogurt|
|1 tbsp||semi-skimmed milk|
|2 tsp||Sweet Freedom Choc Shot|
|1/2 freshly squeezed||orange|
|1/2 tsp||sweeteners (e.g., erythritol)|
|1/4 tsp||baking powder|
- In a mug mix the squeezed orange juice, ¼ orange zest, ¼ tsp sweetener, 3 tsp low fat yoghurt yoghurt, choc shot, 5 raspberries and baking powder together.
- Stir the breadcrumbs in the mug
- Whisk the milk and egg before adding them into the mug.
- Place the mug in the microwave and cook on full power for 3 minutes
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, mix 2 tbsp low fat yoghurt, 3 raspberries, ¼ tsp sweetener and orange zest together and spoon on top of the cake before eating.