Chocolate O’s Hot Chocolate
Hot chocolate and cookies? A delicious winter warmer made with our Chocolate O’s!
|1 bag/sachet||hot chocolate powder|
|to serve||whipping cream|
|1 tbsp||Sweet Freedom Choc Shot|
- Place hot chocolate sachet in cup and mix with a splash of cold milk to create a paste.
- If you are using the choc shot for an extra depth of flavour, stir in 1tbsp here.
- Place 2 Schar Chocolate O’s into the cup and mix/bash until slightly crumbled.
- Heat milk in the microwave for around 3 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally so it doesn’t bubble over.
- Pour milk over the hot chocolate paste slowly, stirring gently to create a smooth hot chocolate.
- Serve with squirty cream and a Chocolate O.