Struggling to eat enough fibre? This quick and easy breakfast is full of nutritious high fibre ingredients, including Chia seeds, walnuts and banana.
|4 slices||Wholesome Seeded Loaf|
|1 tsp||lemon juice|
|10 g||walnuts, chopped|
|1 tsp||chia seeds|
- Place the bread in the toaster and lightly toast.
- Place the toasted seeded loaf on a plate and cut the toast in half diagonally.
- Thinly slice the bananas and lay the slices on the toast to cover the top, drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Scatter the chopped walnuts and chia seeds over the top.
- Drizzle with manuka honey to sweeten.
For those following a low FODMAP diet
- To adapt this to a low FODMAP recipe, simply replace the Manuka honey with maple syrup and use just one slice of bread per serving (you may want to reduce the quantities of the other ingredients in line with this)
The Schär product* used in this recipe is certified as low in FODMAPs under the Monash University Certification Programme.
*Monash University Low FODMAP Certified trademarks used under licence in the United Kingdom by Dr Schär. One serve of this product can assist with following the Monash University Low FODMAP diet™. A strict low FODMAP diet should not be commenced without supervision from a healthcare professional.