Stuck for Halloween snack ideas? Look no further, our Ghoulish Grissini are simple to make and sure to scare!
|200 g||white chocolate, melted|
|2 drops||green food colouring|
|as required||black icing pen|
|as required||colourful chocolate sweets|
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave for 1.5 minutes, stir and microwave again for 30 seconds.
- Repeat this process until the chocolate is fully melted and pour into a tall glass.
- Dip 5 Grissini into white chocolate, tapping off the excess before leaving in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put green food colouring into the remaining white chocolate and stir.
- Dip the remaining Grissini into the green chocolate to create your Frankensteins and place in the fridge to set for 20 minutes
- Once set, draw on eyes and a mouth with black icing pen and add sweets as bolts to the neck of your Frankensteins using left over melted chocolate
- Return to the fridge for 10 minutes.