Smoked Salmon & Poached Eggs
Having a lazy morning? Treat yourself to this indulgent brunch. Serve with your favourite coffee, sit back and enjoy!
|1||White Ciabatta Rolls|
|4 slices||smoked salmon|
|2 tbsp fat free||greek yogurt|
|4 finely chopped||pitted black olives|
|1 tbsp||white wine vinegar|
- Poach 2 large eggs for 5 minutes each
- Slice the roll in half lengthways and toast lightly.
- Mix together the chopped olives, Greek style yoghurt and white wine vinegar.
- Lay the spinach and smoked salmon on top of the rolls, then top with the yoghurt mix.
- Carefully place an egg on to the roll and slice open gently.
- Garnish with remaining Greek yoghurt and season to taste.