Rainbow roll cake
Create your own edible rainbow!
|For the base / bottom:|
|60 g||Mix it! Universal|
|1 tsp||baking powder|
|For the filling:|
|150 g||cream cheese|
|250 ml||whipping cream|
|50 ml||lemon juice|
|For the decoration:|
|to taste||fruits and berries of your choice|
- Heat up the oven to 200°C.
- Mix flour and baking powder.
- Whisk eggs and sugar with electric mixer until fluffy and light in colour.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Pour batter evenly onto baking paper. Bake for about 5 minutes.
- Invert hot cake carefully on to another baking paper. Remove carefully the baking paper cake was in the oven with. Cover the cake and let it cool.
- Whip cream until fluffy. Add cream cheese and season the filling with sugar and lemon juice. Taste and add lemon juice and/or sugar if needed.
- Spread ¾ of the filling on the bottom. Roll carefully.
- Spread ¼ of the filling on the roll cake.
- Decorate with fruits and berries of your choice. The more the merrier!