Tomato Basil Spaghetti
A delicious quick and easy pasta dish of garlicky tomatoes and fragrant basil. Perfect anytime.
|1/3 cup||olive oil|
|2 cups||cherry tomatoes|
|1||garlic cloves, minced|
|pinch/es of||red chili flakes, crushed|
|1 handful||chopped basil|
|to taste||salt and pepper|
- In a large stock pan of boiling water, cook the pasta as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan with deep sides, warm the oil over medium heat.
- Add in the sliced in half tomatoes, garlic, chili flakes and a bit of salt and pepper. Stir well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the tomatoes warm slightly.
- Add the pasta into the pan and stir well. Season with a bit of salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low, add in the basil, stir well and cook one more minute. Turn heat off and serve straight away.