A hearty, spicy crêpe variation: baked with a tomato mozzarella filling. Bon apétit!
|For the dough:|
|1 tsp||corn oil|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|For the filling:|
|200 ml||tomato puree|
|200 g||mozzarella (diced)|
|salt and pepper|
|For the breading:|
|150 g||Paniermehl - Breadcrumbs|
- Prepare a smooth pancake mixture by mixing together the flour, milk, beaten, frothy egg, oil and salt.
- Leave the mixture to stand for around ½ an hour.
- Melt a teaspoon of butter in a frying pan and pour 2-3 tablespoons of the batter into it.
- Remove the cooked pancake from the pan and cover with 1-2 tablespoons of non-concentrated tomato purée, a few cubes of mozzarella, salt, pepper and Oregano.
- Fold the pancake twice and close the edges well. Prepare as many pancakes as possible with the mixture you have made. Allow them to cool.
- For the breadcrumbs beat the eggs until frothy and place the bread crumbs on a separate plate.
- Dip each pancake first into the beaten egg and then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Finally, fry in oil until golden-brown.
The filling can be changed as desired. Cheese and spinach, ham and mushroom etc.