Cranberry and apricot stuffing
Gluten free stuffing the whole family will enjoy. This is an ideal accompaniment to the Christmas lunch or the Sunday roast.
|115 g||Wholesome Seeded Loaf|
|2x15 tbsp||parsley, chopped|
|50 ml||orange juice|
|2x15 tbsp||cranberry sauce|
|25 g||walnuts, chopped|
|25 g||pine kernels|
- Crumble or place in a food processor the Wholesome Seeded Loaf, the crust can also be used, until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Place crumbles in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and fry the small onion and celery until soft and very lightly browned. Add to the breadcrumbs.
- Mix in the parsley, apricots and nuts (if using) and seasoning. Pour in the fresh orange juice and stir in the gluten free cranberry sauce.
- Bind the mixture together and use either for stuffing the neck of a chicken or turkey or make into 6 – 8 stuffing balls and cook Gas Mark 5/ 190°C for 20 minutes, or place mixture in an ovenproof dish and cook at the same temperature for 35-40 minutes.