This is something for gourmets! Tender lamb stew in a flavourful sauce. A veritable feast!
|1 kg||stewing lamb|
|½ l||dry white wine|
|1 tsp||freshly ground nutmeg|
|a little bit of||grated lemon peel|
- Sauté the onion in the fat and butter and season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Coat the meat with flour, add to the pan, and brown over medium heat.
- Pour the broth over the meat.
- When it has cooked down, add the wine, followed by the vinegar and brandy.
- Let cook until then sauce become thick, then remove the sauce to a bowl.
- Now add the lemon juice and grated lemon zest, and then add the meat.