|4||garlic cloves, minced|
|2||jalapenos, seeded and minced|
|2||jalapenos, roasted, skinned and chopped|
|1||red bell pepper, minced|
|1/2||red onion, finely chopped|
|2||dry ancho chiles, seeded, cut into short strips and snipped into pieces|
|2 tbsp||olive oil|
|juice of one lime|
|(to taste)||chili powder|
|(to taste)||salt and pepper|
|(to taste)||spring onions|
Preparation avocado and prawn dip:
- Put the flesh of the avocado and the quark into a mixer.
- Add the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix to a creamy consistency.
- Pour the dip into a bowl and stir in the prawns.
- Chop finely the peeled cucumber, garlic and mint.
- Place in a bowl with the yoghurt, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Preparation Hot pepper dip:
- Finely chop the pepper and chilli pepper.
- Stir well into the mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, season with salt and pepper and mix well.