A delicious alternative, packed with lots of tasty vegetables. Serve your gluten free veggie burger with a yoghurt and mint dressing, a Schär gluten and wheat free toasted Brown Ciabatta Roll and lots of salad. These gluten free veggie burgers have been made using our Wholesome Seeded loaves made into breadcrumbs.
|2 slices||Wholesome Seeded Loaf|
|100 g||baby chestnut mushrooms|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|2 tsp||Dijon mustard|
|1 pinch/es of||sea salt|
|1 pinch/es of||black pepper|
|25 g||maize flour|
|6||Brown Ciabatta Rolls|
- Chop the baby chestnut mushrooms into small pieces and remove hard ends of the asparagus spears and chop them into small rings.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the chopped mushrooms and asparagus. Fry over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes until they are slightly softened. Place into a large bowl.
- Grate the rimmed courgettes onto a chopping board, dab with kitchen paper to remove excess moisture. Add to the fried vegetables in the bowl along with the breadcrumbs, chopped parsley and Dijon mustard. Combine together with the beaten egg and season.
- Shape the mixture into 6 burgers and dust with cornflour.
- BBQ for 5-6 minutes on each side, carefully turning them once, cook until golden brown and ensure they are piping hot.