Melto Rocky Road
Take chocolate to a whole new level with this delicious Melto Rocky Road recipe… a chocoholics dream!
|100 g||Chocolate O's|
|100 g||Chocolate Fingers|
|70 g||mini marshmallows|
|300 g||milk chocolate|
|3 tbsp||golden syrup|
|50 g||white chocolate|
- Melt butter, chocolate and golden syrup slowly over a low heat.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before adding the marshmallows, the mixture will still be hot which means the marshmallows will melt slightly.
- Once the marshmallows have been added, allow to cool for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the Meltos, Chocolate O’s and Chocolate Fingers up into chunks.
- Stir the chopped up biscuits into the milk chocolate mixture and stir to until it is all combined
- Press into a baking tin which has been lined with either greaseproof paper or clingfilm.
- Melt the white chocolate and use to decorate the top of the rocky road
- Set in the fridge for around 3 hours.