The Italian dessert par excellence: an unbeatable cream of soft ladyfingers, mascarpone cheese, coffee and cocoa. To savour with your eyes closed!
|200 g||mascarpone cheese|
|1 pinch/es of||cocoa powder|
- Beat 3 egg yolks with sugar, then add the mascarpone and rum.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and carefully fold into the mixture.
- Soak the ladyfingers well in coffee; they should not be too hard in the middle.
- Arrange ladyfingers closely together in a flat glass or ceramic dish.
- Cover them with half of the mascarpone mixture, then add another layer of ladyfingers and top with another layer of the mascarpone mixture.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.