Lentil Soup with Toasted Bread
A bowl of hot lentil soup makes a perfect lunch!
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
|3 tbsp||tomato paste|
|400 g||tomato puree|
|600 ml||vegetable stock|
|2 tbsp||red wine vinegar|
|160 g||red lentils|
|1 pinch/es of||black pepper|
|Cereale del Mastro Panettiere / Flerkorn / Maestro Cereale|
- Grate the celery stalks, peeled onion, carrot and garlic cloves.
- Cook in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Place all the other ingredients into the pot.
- Bring to simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Season with vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Process with a hand-held blender until very smooth.
- Serve with toasted bread.