Make this delicious classic sandwich for dinner or lunch paired with your favorite steamy soup. This gluten free reuben is super easy to make and the whole family will enjoy.
|8 slices||Deli Style Bread|
|8 slices (deli sliced gluten free)||corned beef|
|8 slices (swiss)||cheese|
|½ cup||Thousand Island Dressing|
- Prehead a large skillet or griddle on medium heat. We use 8” x 12” oven safe baking dish, well greased with vegetable spray.
- Spread the butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread the dressing on the non-buttered side.
- Top 1 slice swiss cheese, 2 slices corned beef, 1/4 cup sauerkraut and other slice of cheese on the other 4 slices of bread.
- Top with buttered slice down.
- Put on hot skillet and leave till golden brown, about 15 minutes each side.