Tasty biscuit treats
Served in a glass. Delicious chocolate biscuits covered in a sweet mascarpone cream. You won't be able to resist the temptation of this tasty dessert!
|1 packet||Chocolate O's|
|100 g||mascarpone cheese|
|100 ml||whipping cream|
- Separate the Chocolate O's in two.
- Remove the cream filling and keep it to one side. It’ll be used to sweeten the mascarpone cream.
- Crush the chocolate biscuits in a blender until they resemble fine breadcrumbs.
- Pour the mascarpone into a bowl and gently blend with the beater at a low speed.
- Add some crumbled biscuit filling previously kept to one side to sweeten the mascarpone, as desired.
- Drizzle in the whipping cream into the mix, increase the mixer speed and whip this for a few minutes.
- When stiff, place the cream in the fridge for a few minutes.
Prepare the glasses:
- Make a layer of crushed biscuits, decorate with a little mascarpone cream.
- Make a second layer of biscuits and cover with another layer of cream.
- Top with a dusting of crushed biscuits and a whole Chocolate O's biscuit.
- Your delicious dessert is ready!