A quick and easy recipe for a delicious aromatic olive loaf. Now you can bake fresh, homemade bread every day!
|500 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|150 g||pitted olives in brine|
|10 g||brewers' yeast|
|10 g||extra virgin olive oil|
|oil for the work surface|
|oil for the dough|
For 1 loaf of 1 kg
- Put the flour in the food mixer bowl and crumble the yeast into it.
- Also, pour in 310 g of the water listed in the recipe, warmed to 28°-30° C.
- Turn on the food mixer and knead using the dough hook for 3-4 minutes.
- At this point, add the sugar, the oil until it is absorbed, the remaining 40 g of water, the well-drained and coarsely chopped olives, and finally the salt.
- Move the dough to an oiled work surface and form a bread loaf.
- Lightly oil the surface of the dough and let it rise for 6 hours in the oven, turned off with the light on.
- Once ready, bake it in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 1 hour. The olive loaf is ready!