This type of pancake is not only a popular snack in France, crepes taste delicious with both savoury and sweet fillings. Tip: Spread Nutella on the warm crepes and eat immediately – instantaneous pleasure of the palate guaranteed!
|1 tbsp||vanilla sugar|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|30 g||melted butter|
|a little bit of||butter|
|a little bit of||Nutella|
- Whisk the flour with the eggs, vanilla sugar, salt and butter.
- Add the milk while continuously stirring until a smooth batter forms.
- Rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat a non-stick pan (24 cm diameter) and brush lightly with ghee.
- Pour half a ladleful of batter, briefly pushing it to one side and spread thinly over the pan base using a dough scraper.
- Fry the crêpes until golden brown on both sides at medium temperature.
- Spread with Nutella while still hot and eat immediately.
- The crêpes also taste delicious spread with jam or apple purée.