Quick pan-baked bread
When the World Cup is on, everything becomes as round as a ball, even this delicious bread! These are really easy to prepare and take half an hour to cook. Then enjoy nibbling them while your favourite team heads to victory. Have fun filling them with the colours of your favourite national team... A world champion taste!
|250 g||Mix B - Bread-Mix|
|1/2 package||dried yeast|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|100 ml||lukewarm milk|
|100 ml||lukewarm water|
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl. Make a well at the centre of the flour.
- Pour in the yeast and sugar. Then pour in about 1/3 of the liquid.
- Wait for approximately 10 minutes until the yeast makes bubbles.
- Add the remaining liquid and olive oil and mix it into a soft dough.
- The dough should now come away from the bowl.
- Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and cut it into four pieces.
- With wet lightly oiled hands, roll the dough into balls.
- Flatten the balls with your palm to form focaccia or flatbreads.
- Arrange the focacce on floured oven parchment and leave to sit for 10 minutes in a warm place.
- Heat a non-stick pan and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Cook the breads on both sides, about 3 minutes per side, until they are golden brown.