Lemon Cake Pops
If you want to impress your guests or as a treat for yourself, then these lemon cake pops will not disappoint.
|200 g||cream cheese|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
|1 cup||icing sugar|
|200 g||milk chocolate|
- Add the lemon cake to a bowl and crumble finely.
- Whisk the icing sugar, cream cheese and vanilla together. Once mixed, add the mixture to the crumbled cake.
- Use your hands to mix the frosting with the cake crumbles and form it into small balls of cake.
- Put the balls of cake on a tray and freeze for about 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Stick the sticks into the cake balls and dip the cake into chocolate.
- Sprinkle them with colored sprinkles.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes and voilà! We are ready to party.