Fusilli with shrimp tails and courgettes
Precisely this special farfalle pasta... and what goodness!
|150 g||shrimp tails|
|½||clove of garlic|
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 pinch/es of||salt and pepper|
- In a fairly large frying pan, heat the oil and sauté the shrimp over a low heat.
- Add the brandy or cognac and continue cooking until the liquid is partly evaporated.
- Remove the shrimp tails from the pan and set aside on a plate.
- In the pan with the shrimp cooking liquid, add the finely chopped garlic, zucchini cut into slices, salt and pepper.
- Cook over low heat until the zucchini is softened, then add the shrimps again.
- Boil pasta in salted water and drain it when it is “al dente” or still chewy, then add to the sauce and mix well.