Delicious Easter baking
Easter is just around the corner, and it’s the perfect occasion to meet with family and friends and enjoy delicious baked goods. Indulge your loved ones with an Easter coffee and cake, or with a cosy brunch with exquisite bakery products.
Gluten free recipe ideas for a delicious Easter treat.
Vernal Easter cakes and tasty pastry made out of yeast and curd-oil dough taste delicious, even when they’re gluten free.
- A classical Easter pastry is Easter bread. Depending on your taste, you can add raisins or dried cranberries to your liking.
- By following the recipe of Yeast Wreath, you can create many more Easter pastries, like small braided Easter baskets.
- Don’t forget the paschal lamb. Fill the special cake tin with this easy and delicious cake batter. Dusted with icing sugar, the wonderfully fluffy pound cake is always an eye catcher at the coffee table.
- If you prefer, you can add chocolate chips, raisins or chopped nuts.
- Creamy cakes can work perfectly for Easter, when decorated with colourful sugar or chocolate eggs, chopped pistachios and pressed out marzipan bunnies.
- Swiss rolls and Fruit cakes can easily be transformed into colourful Easter cakes and pastries: To do so spray some cream circles on the cake and fill them with sugar and chocolate eggs.
- Curd-oil dough, it is very quick and easy to prepare, and is the perfect dough for pastry cutters.
- In stores you’ll find many different bunny-cutters during Easter, so even the kids can help out!
We wish you a happy and delightful Easter!