Light sponge cake
The classic recipe for a wonderful and light sponge cake - let your imagination run wild and decorate it any way you want!
|For the dough:|
|200 g||Mix C - Mix Pâtisserie|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (top and bottom heat setting) and grease a round cake tin (26 cm wide) and dust with flour - or line a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with sugar until a loose, creamy consistency forms.
- Carefully fold in the sieved flour.
- Spread the batter evenly in the cake tin or on the baking tray and cover with baking parchment.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 30 minutes.