Snackers with Hummus
It’s easy to make this really tasty hummus snack. All you need is a few Snackers, chickpeas and a little toasted and crunchy sunflower seeds to bring an aromatic nutty note. It’s 100% vegan, perfect for nibbling and to stave off hunger.
|60 ml||lemon juice|
|100 ml||olive oil|
|1||clove of garlic|
|a little bit of||salt|
|a little bit of||cumin|
|1 handful||sunflower seeds|
|a little bit of||sea salt|
|a little bit of||pepper|
- Soak the chickpeas overnight or for a few hours.
- Put the chickpeas in a pan with fresh water, bring to the boil and then boil for around an hour.
- Drain the chickpeas then blend along with sesame paste, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and 2 tablespoons of water
- Season with cumin and salt. Toast the sunflower seeds in a pan without oil.
- Spread the hummus on the Snackers and then garnish with sunflower seeds, sea salt and pepper.