The symptoms of gluten sensitivity
Listed below are the most common symptoms.
- Abdominal pain, often with a burning sensation at the pit of the stomach, nausea and vomiting, gurgling and flatulence, constipation and diarrhea.
- Fatigue, numbness in the arms and legs, muscle cramps and joint pain.
- Headaches, feeling confused, fainting, eczema, reddening and swelling of the tongue with mucous and sometimes ulcers or whitish spots.
- A blood sample shows the patient to be anemic.
- Consult your doctor if you are experiencing any of these symptons.