- Gluten free flour has different properties than regular flour, therefore you will need special recipes with different amounts of ingredients.
- Clean the work surface carefully to avoid any cross-contamination.
- Only use the specific flours and the amounts of ingredients stated in the recipe. Gluten free recipes tend to be more delicate than wheat based recipes. Follow the instructions in the gluten free recipe exactly.
- More water is needed for gluten free dough.
- Always use ingredients at room temperature, and sift all powdery ingredients (flour, dry yeast etc.).
- You should also make sure that you have all the equipments and utensils on hand: bowls, spoons, pans, and mixers.