Spaghetti with walnut sauce
Winter pasta: creamy, nutty, and unbelievably delicious!
|3 + 1/2 oz||walnuts, shelled|
|(to taste)||freshly ground nutmeg|
|(to taste)||white pepper|
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
|a little bit of||butter|
|1 tbsp||Parmesan cheese, grated|
- Place the walnuts, oil, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in a blender and blend well.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the bread crumbs, and mix well.
- Boil the spaghetti in plenty of salt water, drain, and pour it into the frying pan with the bread crumbs.
- Toss over moderate heat for around two minutes, then add the walnut sauce and mix well.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese and serve.