Why should kids have all the fun this Halloween? Our bewitching Pumpkin Mousse Schär-tini’s are an elegant way for the adults to join in on all the Halloween party fun. You can use any glasses you’d like, but we recommend using a martini glass.
|For the mousse:|
|1 cup||whole milk|
|1 package||vanilla pudding|
|15 oz||pumpkin puree|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
|a little bit of||pumpkin pie spice blend|
|a little bit of||whipped cream|
|1/2 cup||whipping cream|
|2 tbsp||sugar powder|
|1 pinch/es of||ginger|
|1/2 tsp||vanilla extract|
|For the decoration:|
|a little bit of||grated chocolate|
|a little bit of||peanut butter|
- In a large mixing bowl combine the milk and the pudding mix and whisk well for a few minutes as directed on the packet till the pudding is well mixed and starting to set.
- Transfer the pudding into whatever glasses you’ll be using, divvying the pudding up among the glasses as evenly as possible.
- Cover the glasses with cling film and chill in the refrigerator until needed.
- Once you are ready to serve make the whipped cream. In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients for the whipped cream and with electric hand held beaters whip the cream until stiff peaks form, about 4 to 5 minutes on medium high speed.
- Remove the glasses of pudding from the fridge, remove and discard cling film. Generously dollop the whipped cream on top of each pudding and then decorate as you’d like with the candy corn, chocolate etc.
- Insert one Schär Oat Biscuit into the top of each pudding and serve straight away.