Blueberry Almond Tart
You’ll feel like a professional baker with a no-stress sweet treat that will impress and delight guests. The best part? It’s easy to prepare and features a glistening presentation.
|1/2 package||Puff Pastry Dough|
|1/4 cup||blueberry jam|
|1/4 cup||blackberry jelly|
|1 tsp||lemon zest|
|2 tbsp||flaked almonds, toasted|
|2 tbsp||mint, chopped|
|2 tbsp||plain Greek yogurt|
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- On work surface, roll out puff pastry between 2 sheets of parchment paper into 12-inch square.
- Fold in each side to create 1/2-inch border all around.
- Prick bottom all over with fork.
- Bake on prepared pan for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Using thin knife, pop any large air bubbles.
- Let cool completely. Remove from pan and transfer to serving platter.
- Warm jam in microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Stir until consistency of thin glaze. Toss with blueberries and lemon zest.
- Scrape into prepared tart shell and spread into even layer.
- Sprinkle with almonds and mint. Stir yogurt with honey and drizzle over tart. Serve immediately.
- Tip: Prepare the tart shell and filling up to 24 hours in advance and hold separately. Assemble just before serving.