Chocolate snowmen and Christmas Puddings
Cute, Christmassy chocolate puddings and snowmen.
|green fondant icing|
|white fondant icing|
|black fondant icing|
|orange fondant icing|
|(for the scarves)||different colours of fondant icing|
- A sharp knife to cut the icing
For the snowmen:
- Pop 6 Tempties into a preheated oven to slightly melt – this should only take a few seconds so keep a close eye on them.
- Here comes the messy part! Roll the slightly melted Tempties into the desiccated coconut, stick two together to form the snowman shape. Leave aside to set.
- Roll some black icing into a cube-like shape to make the top hats, from the remaining icing cut out small circles for the base of the hat.
- Roll some of the coloured icing out and cut into a long narrow rectangle for the scarf, cut small indents both ends and wrap around the snowmen – this is quite fiddly!
- Carefully cut and roll out the black eyes and small orange carrot nose using the icing.
- Leave in the fridge to set.
For the Christmas puddings:
- Simply roll and cut white, green and red icing to form the top of the Christmas puddings.
- Add a sprinkle of water to help the icing stick together
- Place on top of the Temptie.