We couldn’t resist these cute but creepy sausage rolls… What a treat for your little (or big) ones lunch box!
|200 g||Mix it! Universal|
|1 medium||egg, beaten|
|1-2 tbsp||cold water|
|12-18 pieces of||cooked gluten free sausages|
- Place Mix It! and cubed butter in a bowl and rub it together.
- Make a well in the centre of the mix and add the beaten egg and water. Combine with a round bladed knife before bringing together in a ball with your hand.
- Chill the pastry for 20 minutes.
- Dust the work surface with Mix It! and knead the pastry for 1 – 2 minutes until pliable.
- Roll out onto and cut as desired.
- Wrap pastry around the sausages individually in the style of a mummy.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180˚C. For extra scare factor, add on some edible googly eyes and enjoy!