A favourite to be cooked throughout the whole year, not just on Pancake day, delicious just with a sprinkle of caster sugar and a good squeeze of lemon juice or with fresh berries and ice-cream to be more exotic.
|110 g||Mix it! Universal|
|1 pinch/es of||salt|
|200 ml||semi-skimmed milk|
|a little bit of||oil for frying|
- Combine the Schar Mix It! Universal and salt in a bowl.
- Beat in the eggs and half the milk until well combined.
- Gradually whisk in the remaining milk and water and then leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Lightly coat the base of a 20-23cm frying pan with the oil and place over a moderate heat.
- When the pan is hot, pour in enough batter to thinly cover the base.
- Cook over the heat until the pancake is set and moves freely in the pan.
- Flip the pancake and cook on the reverse side until golden. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Serve with a sprinkle of caster sugar and a good squeeze of lemon juice.