Quick and easy gluten free millionaires shortbread made in a matter of minutes with Schär Viennese biscuits.
|1 packet||Viennese Biscuits|
|100 g||milk chocolate|
|100 g||tinned caramel|
|50 g||white chocolate|
- Spread a layer of caramel onto the Viennese shortbread
- Cool in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Cover the caramel with melted milk chocolate.
- Once the milk chocolate coating is on, pipe a thin drizzle of white chocolate ontop with white and drag with a skewer to make a pattern.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 1 hour.